Privacy and Cookies Policy
The website www.fabelle-london.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Fabelle Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09195659 with its registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ ("we", “us” and “our”).
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will use it. By using the Website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices set out in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") Fabelle Limited is registered as a data controller under number ZA082583
What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you give us by filling in forms on the Website, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website and when you report a problem with the Website.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, discussion boards and communication data) and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
In order to pay for the products on the Website, you will need to enter your payment information. Payment processing services are provided by a third party, Worldpay.
By inputting your debit or credit card information, you agree to use of that information by Worldpay for the purpose of paying for the products and processing your payment.
A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to in this policy as a 'device') from the Website and is stored on the hard drive of your device.
A cookie records on your device information relating to your internet activity (such as whether you have visited the Website before and what you have in your shopping basket). The cookies we use on the Website do not collect any personally identifiable information about you.
We currently set the following cookies:
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
Where do we store your personal data?
The data that we collect from you is stored on secure servers located within a destination outside the European Economic Area.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. For this reason, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How do we use your information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To provide you with information, products or services which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, and research.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
- to protect our rights, property or safety, or that of our customers, users or other third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction and law enforcement.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 23.05.2018